THE WINE & FOOD ITALIAN EXPERIENCE
INCLUDED FREE SERVICES
· Seafront hotel directly on the beach.
· Super half board with breakfast, our afternoon bike brunch and a dinner with free red and white house wine and mineral water.
· An expert team of guides.
· Up to 6 daily guided tours.
· Adlon bike rental center (Rentals are with an additional cost).
· Free laundry service for your cycling gear and a shoe dryer available in our storerooms.
· 3 Secure bike storerooms.
· Our own technical assistant and mechanic for the bikes.
· Italian lessons: Learn the basics, useful terms and sentences to survive everywhere during your Italian holidays!
· Cooking lesson: Learn to make your own pasta or the typical “Piadina Romagnola” with our chef! The most typical and mouth-watering dishes of traditional cuisine in Romagna!
· Sea Front panoramic SPA: on the 6th floor, free entrance by reservation . The 6-seater hydromassage tub, the Turkish bath, the sauna, the emotional shower with chromotherapy and aromatherapy and the relaxation areas with herbal teas are waiting for you. Lose yourself in paradise!
· Affiliated Gym Free entrance.
· Shuttle Service from and to Riccione train station and Rimini Airport.
· Visit to a Wonderful “Tenuta” with Wine Tasting: Wine tasting at a local farm immersed in the beautiful green countryside with large vineyards extend for hectares located near the farmhouse, of which they represent the natural park. From the large terrace you can enjoy a wide panoramic view. The prospect, favored by the location of the rural block, overlooks a vast amphitheater where the vineyards sloping towards the river are ideally monitored by the blue Monte Titano.
· Fossa Cheese Tasting: Fossa cheese is a must when you come to Romagna. The variety that is especially appreciated is the one produced by Mulino della Porta di Sotto in Mondaino, the place we will visit on our sampling tour on the second day. If you are wondering where the name of this cheese derives from, during this visit you will find out about the origins of the product and its centuries old tradition. A little spoiler? It’s a cheese made with sheep’s’ milk with a low fat content, and it is highly digestible and ideal for a tasty break!
· Bike-Nic: Cycle between Romagna’s coast and the hills along all the fascinating roads to enjoy the colorful variety of the region’s landscapes! Then, once a week, we will head off to one of the many beautiful meadows of Romagna’s hinterland and we’ll enjoy a bike-nic all together, breathing the fresh air of the nature while spending a well-deserved break eating in company.
Bike services available upon request with extra fee:
· Qualified technical assistance.
· Bike pickup service in case of broken bike.
· Medical and physiotherapy assistance.
· Sports and relaxation massage.
· Agreements with specialized stores.
· Transfer service from and to the Bologna airport – Forlì – Ancona.
· Special rental rates for AVIS or HERTZ car rentals.
· Flight booking at the Rimini airport.
· Racing bike rental, mountain bike, e-bike.
The program may be subject to changes depending on weather condition and weekly organization.
From €65,00 per person per day in double room.
Book before 30th November to get a special discount up to €100,00.