Discover the splendid region Emilia Romagna
Come to Riccione and discover the splendid region Emilia Romagna: daily both exciting and relaxing rides: from the beaches of Riccione, Pesaro and Fano till the hills of San Marino and Urbino. Explore the most beautiful ancient cities. And in the afternoon you can enjoy the facilities of our hotel, like the 3 heated outside swimming pools and our wonderful Wellness area.
In this offer the rent of a professional road bike is already included!
In the offer is included:
• overnight in a renovated soundproofed double room with balcony with lateral sea view
• a welcome drink to get to know each other and the guides
• the rent of a professional road bike (CICLO CORSA ALTA GAMMA CARBONIO)
• up to 4 cycle guides every day, will lead you to the discovery of our inland
• special Super Half Board treatment with an energetic breakfast, and returning from a trip (from 2 pm. till 4 pm) a rich brunch buffet with cakes, pasta salads, vegetables, yogurt and lots of fresh season fruit, and of course dinner, with water and wine included at the Restaurant
• parking just 300 meters from the hotel
• unlimited access to our Wellness Centre
• large and secure bike deposit
• daily laundry for technical sportswear
• excursion to an authentic farmhouse
Book today, to don’t lose this offer!
(Offer valid for a limited number of rooms)
Hotel Fedora Riccione (RN)
Book now your stay and enjoy your race!Find out more
We are located in Emilia Romagna, region bordered by Veneto and the beautiful cities of Venice and Padua to the North, and by Tuscany, Umbria and Marche to the South, offering charming cities such as Florence, Perugia, Assisi and Urbino.
We are characterised by a concentration of adrenaline, traditions and typical cuisine, captured in the most beautiful tours that touch sites on the Adriatic coast such as Cesenatico, the land of Pantani, and reach all the way to Ferrara and Ravenna, cities of art and history, passing through rugged ascents such as those of Cippo and Carpegna, or the Cimone in Modena.