5 nights accomodation in front of the finish line! Super emotions in first row
Live the first Ironman in Italy directly in the hotel of the headquarter of the event! Be part of the heart of this big event!
Sportur Club Hotel and Fantini Club are the two main locations where the competiton will take place in Cervia on 21st September 2019.
Take yourself a week to ride on the routes of Ironman with local guides or by yourself with the maps.
And what about your family? They can have a lot of fun and relax on our Fantini Club Beach with lots of activities for all ages.
The offer is valid for a minimum stay of 5 days in a double room in the period 17th- 24th September.
Prices starting from € 275,00 per person
The price includes:
– Stay in a double room, SUPER half board (water and house wine are included with meals)
– Breakfast buffet with home made cakes and salty products
– Refreshments after training in the hotel with buffet: salad buffet, desserts, fruit and water
– Served dinner in our Restaurant Cinque Cerchi
– Water and fruit for bike tours
– 1 entrance per adult at our Fantini Wave SPA, other entrances at € 10 per person
– Free Internet Point
– Wi – Fi in common areas
– Free car parking
– Secure bike storage
– Repair kits and workshop agreement near the hotel
– Route maps
On request, customized programs for accompanying persons!
Sea, spas & Spa, city of art, exhibitions, amusement parks, hiking, shopping, food and wine …
OTHER SERVICES ON REQUEST:
– Guided tours with local guide English speaking
– Tastings of local products and wines
– Medical assistance / physiotherapy
– Post workout massage
– Bike recovery
Anything not specified in \\”The price includes\\”
Partecipation fee to Ironman Italy
Sportur Club Hotel Cervia (RA)
Live cycling happiness: 4 nights pack race includedFind out more
We are located in Emilia Romagna, region bordered by Veneto and the beautiful cities of Venice and Padua to the North, and by Tuscany, Umbria and Marche to the South, offering charming cities such as Florence, Perugia, Assisi and Urbino.
We are characterised by a concentration of adrenaline, traditions and typical cuisine, captured in the most beautiful tours that touch sites on the Adriatic coast such as Cesenatico, the land of Pantani, and reach all the way to Ferrara and Ravenna, cities of art and history, passing through rugged ascents such as those of Cippo and Carpegna, or the Cimone in Modena.