Take your bike on your next holidays on the sea!
A holiday on the Adriatic Sea in a Bike Club for cyclists and their families. Sportur Club Hotel together with its Fantini Club Beach offers a perfect solution for cyclists who can enjoy the hinterland area with guided or selforganized tours and their families who want to relax on the beach or in our SPA.
The offer is valid for a minimum stay of 5 days in a double room in the period 4th- 18th June and 27th August- 30th September.
Prices starting from € 275,00 per person
The price includes:
– Stay in a double room, SUPER half board (water and house wine are included with meals)
– Breakfast buffet with home made cakes and salty products
– Refreshments after training in the hotel with buffet: salad buffet, desserts, fruit and water
– Served dinner in our Restaurant Cinque Cerchi
– Water and fruit for bike tours
– 1 entrance per adult at our Fantini Wave SPA, other entrances at € 10 per person
– discounted treatments and massages at our Fantini Wave SPA
– Free use of gym on the beach with Technogym equipment, sport fileds: beach volleyball, basket, beach soccer, paddle, beach tennis
– Free Internet Point
– Wi – Fi in common areas
– Free car parking
– Secure bike storage
– Repair kits and workshop agreement near the hotel
– Route maps
BIKE HOLIDAYS FAMILY
On request, customized programs for accompanying persons!
Sea, spas & Spa, city of art, exhibitions, amusement parks, hiking, shopping, food and wine …
OTHER SERVICES ON REQUEST:
– Guided tours with local guide English speaking
– Tastings of local products and wines
– Medical assistance / physiotherapy
– Post workout massage
– Bike recovery
Anything not specified in \”The price includes\”
Sportur Club Hotel Cervia (RA)
Train yourself and partecipate to the Ironman Italy in the headquarter location of the eventFind out more
We are located in Emilia Romagna, region bordered by Veneto and the beautiful cities of Venice and Padua to the North, and by Tuscany, Umbria and Marche to the South, offering charming cities such as Florence, Perugia, Assisi and Urbino.
We are characterised by a concentration of adrenaline, traditions and typical cuisine, captured in the most beautiful tours that touch sites on the Adriatic coast such as Cesenatico, the land of Pantani, and reach all the way to Ferrara and Ravenna, cities of art and history, passing through rugged ascents such as those of Cippo and Carpegna, or the Cimone in Modena.